Medication Refill Request
Rules Regarding Refill Request:
- We do not accept pharmacy requests for refills.
- Please allow 3-4 BUSINESS DAYS to process refill requests.
- Requests sent in after 4:00 pm will be processed the next day.
- Refills sent in on Friday after 3:00pm, over the weekend, or during a holiday will be processed the next working day.
- Providers issue refills to cover until patient’s next appointment. Please ensure you have an appointment with the provider when submitting a refill request.
- No partial refills for control Substance and it will only be refilled during appointments.
- We request that patients enter in pharmacy details into the refill request form as accurately as possible to avoid delays with refills.
- After a refill is sent to the pharmacy it is no longer managed by the provider and is up to the discretion of the pharmacy on how they wish to release the medication. So please contact your pharmacy and insurance to find out.
- The provider retains the right to deny any refill request.
Book An Appointment
Vivique Psychiatry believes in a holistic approach towards treatment, and aims to address contributing factors leading to less than optimal quality of life for her patients. She finds it important to explore both pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatment methods, while also incorporating good physical health and lifestyle changes. She has a special interest in reducing the stigma related to mental health.